Friday, June 10, 2011

NC Orthopaedic Clinic

First off, with my whole heart I mean this sincerely... FUCK YOU!

So i have a running injury which has bugged me for quite some time. i finally decided to get an mri and xrays from NC Ortho. don't ask what it cost. a few weeks later I was called to set up an appointment. Appointment was made for over a month later. a week before the appointment, they called and cancelled. I asked them if I could just have the doctor, Dr. P, call me and let me know the results. Save both of us some time. i was told that the doctor wanted me to come in so we could discuss a treatment plan (and collect 65 more dollars). I couldn't make an appointment just then, so called back a few weeks later, and rescheduled for the 27th of this month. Today, at 4:30ish, they call again to cancel. Sons of Bitches! I let them have it. I told them that this was the second time they had cancelled on me, and I didn't work that way. They apologized and asked if i would like to reschedule, which i couldn't do at the time. I told them that i have schedules to keep and i want them to have the doctor call me to reschedule. we'll see what happens. Mr. BadMood came out swinging today. Grrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home