Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Garden? Really

I'm trying to sell my house. This market is a bear, and I understand this, so I have been doing what I'm told. i don't like doing what I'm told. I reduced the "clutter." good boy. I had the whole house repainted. good boy. I had a new kitchen floor put in, repaired a big window that something flew into, refinished the living room floor, and had new carpet installed. good good boy.

We've had a few showings... too expensive, to inexpensive, too far out... you know same shit. BUT... when I was told the house didn't show well because it was too cluttered, I let my realtor have it. THIS HOUSE IS NOT CLUTTERED! My shed is full of all the crap. My attic is full of all the crap, and a storage unit is full of all the crap. MY HOUSE IS NOT FULL OF ALL THE CRAP! We are crapless. Then, I get told that someone loved the house, but they thought the garden needed to be thinned out a little. Really? the garden? You're buying the fucking house. Pave the garden for all I care at this point. I tore the hell out of that garden last night much to my wife's dismay. It will be made plastic, beautiful, colorful just for the likes of others. I hate this game. We've lowered our price. GRRRRRRRRR.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

i feel your pain

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, the right person will show up soon.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home