Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Son of a Son of a!

So, if I pay rent for something, say a parking lot, that is posted no parking unless it is for my business, not only at the entrance but at the three spots designated for my place of business... don't give me a fucking attitude when i kindly remind you that you are in my spots. not only that, but if you decide to park in say, 2 of my three spots, you'd better as hell not give me any lip. i am so close to the edge of smashing in your effing windows because you think i am in the wrong. i'll tell you right now assholes, i'm saving you a 150 dollar tow fee fucktard. at least have the honor to apologize, and don't do it again. and by the way... getting into a "whatever" pissing match in front of your kid is not the way to win father of the year dick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home