Friday, March 24, 2006

Traveling Blog...

So I'm headed home for a visit, and have written this site and my cell phone number on the back window of my truck. I have 10 hours, and will hopefully get some calls which in turn, I will post here. now, if you're one of the people who called, and spoke with mrbadmood, check back in about a week.

Oh, by the way... what the fuck is up with powerade offering a "low carb" version of their sports drink? as a marathoner and athlete ( i know, down down for admitting that) we need carbs. i'm sick and tired of this low carb crap. i eat and drink what i want, and i'm pretty damn thin. do some exercise people. that said, GRRRRRRR

mbm

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Flash said...

So where is "home?"

Can't wait to see what fun you'll have with the calls and comments. How about pic of the sign???

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home