Monday, May 30, 2005

lazy

although i have been away all weekends the past month, and the end of the school year was stressful, and i'm still at the bar, i consider myself lazy. i base this on the fact that i am perfectly comfortable lying in bed watching the complete 4th season of buffy on dvd. a little over a year ago, i completed my fourth marathon. it was my worst time, but my best marathon as it was new york, my home town. the energy and cultures there, along with my parents at mile 16 made all the pain of my pulled groin, and 6 weeks of training worth it. so, back to laziness... i have pretty much been sedentary since then. i'll hash, but not really run much. i drive by my gym four times a week whether i need it or not, and i pretty much eat what i want. i am however disappointed in my physical fitness, yet can't seem to get out of this funk i am in. maybe i need to run with people on a regular basis. maybe i need to eat better, work less, travel more. i do not know what it will take, but i did run 2 miles today. that's a start right???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home