Thursday, April 14, 2005

God Damned Farking Asshats

ok asshats, here's the deal... if i'm heading down the road, and you turn out of your pricey neighborhhod, and i have to slow down to a crawl to avoid hitting you, YOU FUCKED UP! don't give me the finger for getting too close. i should hit you on purpose and take the insurance hike just to ruin your day.

another thing... just because it's raining out, doesn't give you the right to slow down to a snail's pace. if you do, then get the fuck out of my way.

and yet another thing... get the fuck out of the left lane. if you are going the speed limit, and i come cruising up behind you, don't think for a second that you will be teaching me a lesson by slowing down, and not letting me by.

god some of you really piss me off.

I earned my name today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diddy said...

Can someone say ROAD RAGE??

Ready to lost your money tonight??

Actually my best bet, is to make a side bet that I am the first player out...

on-on

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home